Friday, September 11, 2009

Slip 'n' Slip Party - FOR ADULTS ONLY

Lat weekend I went to an adult slip 'n' slide party and let me tell you it was ridiculous amounts of fun! The host decided to reminisce on our old college days and serve a wonderful selection of drinks. A keg of Natural Light and jungle juice..yes that's right everyone JUNGLE JUICE. Made with grain alcohol and crystal light. DAN.GER.OUS. and it was.


The above was taken at about 7:30 pm and we are having WAY too much fun. The fun continues with a dance party in the living room and copious amounts of alcohol. I was having the GREATEST time playing beer pong, flip cup and just chit chatting till about midnight when I threw the towel in and went home....smiling all the way!

Then I woke up.....and it was UGLY. I mean, how in the world did we do that when we were in college and then get up and go to an early class and do it all over again the next day?!? and more importantly when did I lose the ability to do that?? I don't remember my tolerance for fun being stripped from me? 3 days later I was still sore. Tried to do my daily run and almost cried. Apparently when you tense up in a slip n slide before you hit the soft backing it takes it's toll on muscles you never knew you had. OOUUCH!

Of course I went over the next morning (moving very slowly and after inhaling a bagel sandwich and coffee, all while trying not to lose it) and cleaned up. The host had to work at 7am - guess he still thought he had his mojo too....I was glad to have the day off!

Ok - well off to another fun weekend! Hope yours is filled with laughter, love and fun! And not as much alcohol as mine was last weekend ;)

Love.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

That is the greatest idea ever!!!