Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF


Well..today has been HELL! But that's ok because it's Friday and I will take a hellish day as long as I can sleep past 7am tomorrow morning! I plan on turning the thermostat to 65 degrees, closing the blackout drapes, putting fresh sheets on the bed and crashing until at least 8am...heaven!

Tonight I am heading to Accupuncture followed by dinner with my Dr...otherwise known as Mom, at our favorite sushi place! I just LOVE sushi and could seriously eat it everyday....if only I was able to! My Mom and Dad have been fans forever it seems and used to try and get us kids to eat it....this would always entail a bribe of somesort. My Dad would offer you $100 to eat a piece of sushimi fully knowing you would never get it down. We would always gag or run to the rest room! And believe you me, I TRIED HARD to win that $100.

Tomorrow I am heading to my Grandmothers for her yearly "spruce up the yard" day. All my cousins, aunts and uncles come into town and we prune, transplant, fix etc. anything she wants done in her yard. Last year we built a new fence, and this year we are building a new deck! My Grandmother or Mompie as we loving call her is so excited! She is making all our favorite dishes and copious amounts of sweet tea to get us all through the day. It should be fun and tiring and although I will miss my beachday I am sure I will not be lacking in the sun department as it is supposed to be 85 and sunny! Yeah for thin strapped tanks :)

Well enjoy your weekend and get some sun on those legs!

Love:)

No comments: